Submission - Mortgage
Important Info & Procedure
- It is the loan originator’s responsibility to coordinate the program guideline and documentation requirement, to proceed the submission in a timely manner.
- All pages of FINAL 1003, with corrections and revisions marked on initial online 1003 sent to L.O, to be uploaded at the time of making submission request.
- Prior to SUBMISSION request received by the processing department, any ADD/CHANGE eRequest in regards to the content in 1003, will not be reviewed and/or processed by processor due to the uncertainty of the application.
- Results will be emailed to agent after the submission review has been performed by processor.
- 48-hour turn time is needed by processing team on general submission request.
- Prior-to-Submission findings issued by the processing team to be satisfied by loan originator, and forward back to proceed submission to lender.
- Office will not be responsible for any delay if procedure is not followed accordingly.