Rate Lock Request - Mortgage
Important Info & Procedure
- Rate-lock will only be performed after the file has been registered and submitted to the lender.
- Loan originator to provide proper program information and accurate pricing adjustment to avoid any delay of the process.
- Agent will receive email notification after request has been processed.
- Lender’s rate lock confirmation will be forwarded to agent upon reception.
- Request will be void automatically if unable to complete the lock prior to lender’s deadline of the day.
- Re-submission of Rate Lock request is a must, with updated pricing information if not completed on previous attempt.
- Agent is responsible for monitoring rate lock expiration date and requesting extension as needed.
- Processing team will not be responsible for any delay of rate lock due to the uncontrollable circumstances either from lender or office during the process.