The Smart-Buy Combo program will allow you to conduct both real estate and mortgage transactions simultaneously while closing concurrently on the same subject property.
Transaction types include:
- Real Estate Sales
- Real Estate Listings
- Purchase Loans
Combo transactions only be qualified if conducted by individual agent licensed with both CaBRE and NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System).
Joint team effort also acceptable with company designated MLO if real estate agents currently is in the process of obtaining MLO license from NMLS.
What are the Benefits?
- $495 transaction fee is reduced to $195
Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) Assistant Training Available!
- 25% of net mortgage commission will be paid to the MLO Assistant after closing.
- Complete SMART-BUY COMBO orientation held by processing supervisor.
- NMLS Unique Identifier must be obtained by agent prior to loan application initiated.
- Assisting client to complete Online Application prior to open of escrow.
- Arranging SMART-BUY COMBO Presentation with client conducted by designated MLO.
- Assistant will not be entitled of any compensation on clients’ future mortgage transactions within the company on purchase, refinance, second mortgage or equity loans, except as the Loan Assistant on additional purchase transaction(s).