Commission Disbursement - Real Estate
Important Info & Procedure
- Commission Disbursement request will only be processed after broker closing package, including broker commission, and closing statement, has been received by broker.
- Request submitted prior to email notification to agent on closing package received, will not be responded.
- Broker check amount to be confirmed by agent to ensure disbursement accuracy according to company Compensation Exhibit.
- Agent will be notified with document broker-review result, immediately after all transaction related documents has been fully received and approved by broker officer.
- Incomplete or missing documentation email notice from broker, to be responded with satisfactory result by agent in a timely manner, to further proceed with the commission disbursement process.
- ACH / Direct Deposit Authorization form to be completed by agent, and uploaded in request accordingly.
- Agents commission will only be disbursed through ACH/Direct Deposit on each Friday, if all procedure, including document Broker-Review have been completed and approved prior to 5:00pm on previous Friday.
- Office will not be responsible for any delay if procedure is not followed accordingly.